Financial Planning and Customized Investment Strategies
Every investor is unique, with different goals and portfolios to reach those goals. At GRAnderson Wealth Management Group, we consider all your financial issues and coordinate the strategies that will address all of your concerns. We keep in mind how your goals intersect with your overall estate plan. For example, you might want to focus on sending your kids to college but don’t want to forget about retirement. Have an annuity that we need to consider? We have the answers to your financial questions.
Other elements that shape your financial plans include: current income, projected income, personal budgets, taxes, insurance, and credit rating. Financial planners at GRAnderson Wealth Management Group can get their arms around all of your needs. We have the experience, and the skills to solve your problems and help YOU understand the entire process.
Our financial advisors craft each plan Individually to include investment ideas with a list of alternatives. All recommendations provided are based on your goals, desired returns and how comfortable you are with risk.
At GRAnderson Wealth Management Group we advise individuals and business owners on 401(k) plans, family trusts, and pension and profit-sharing plans. Click on the links below for more information on each of our services.
Goals Plus Strategy – A Winning Financial Combination
Once we identify your goals, we apply the time-proven strategies that will allow us to help maximize your chances of financial success.
4 Steps to Long-term Financial Success
- Discovery – Discuss your long-term goals, expectations and concerns with your advisor. We are here to help you review your investment strategy and asset growth, as well as evaluate your current holdings.
- Analysis – As your partner, we serve you on a personal basis. We take a thorough look at your goals and the resources you have available to achieve them. Then we devise a plan.
- Implementation – We explain to you our blueprint for success, with all the ways in which it is tailored for your needs. We set up a portfolio that has your assets distributed into the most effective investment vehicles.
- Monitoring – On an ongoing basis, we sit down with you to analyze the performance within your portfolio. Still in consultation with you, we make any necessary adjustments to help keep you on track toward your financial goals.
Estate planning is a critical part of your wealth management strategy. People commonly delay the decisions that should make for estate planning, because it is a sensitive topic. We are here to help you get through it.
The best estate planning extends BEYOND the distribution of assets in the event of a death. Good planning also includes consideration of how to cope when health problems result in incapacitation. At GRAnderson Wealth Management Group, we assist* you in the following areas:
- Establishment of a will
- Analysis of tax liabilities
- Designation of a legal guardian
- Updating beneficiaries on insurance policies
- Various retirement accounts
- Establishment of trust funds
- And more
*We proudly work with knowledgeable attorneys on the precise language of these estate planning documents, and your input is critical to this process.
to talk with us about your estate planning needs.